International patients visit the clinic for different reasons and with different expectations. In the context of receiving treatment in medical units, international patients may experience language and/or administrative difficulties in the pre and post-treatment phase. For this reason, Euromedica has set up a team of multilingual partners with an international background, which aims to provide excellent services and extensive support from the very first contact that patients have with the Clinic until their aftercare to the place of their permanent residence.
The services provided include (among others):
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating the provision of medical services
- Coordination of admission, hospitalisation and discharge actions
- Organisation of translation and interpretation
- Management of insurance coverage and charges
- Communication between patient, hospital and third parties (insurance companies, etc.)
- Support during and after hospitalisation/treatment