Our breast center performs the full diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant diseases of the breast of women and men, providing the full range of modern surgical techniques as well as all the plastic surgery of the breast. It is our mission to provide high quality consulting services, attendances and state-of-the-art medical care concerning all phases of the breast patients.
BREAST DIAGNOSIS with:
- Digital analysis Mammogram
- Ultrasound of latest technology Voluson E10 GE 2017 with color Doppler, elastography, three-dimensional imaging and sono-tomography
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the breast and other organs
- Computed tomography
- Histological diagnosis of palpable and non-palpable breast findings with core biopsy with the MAGNUM BARD biopsy system ultrasound or stereotactic directed under local anesthesia without hospitalization. The pathological diagnosis of histological type, grade and immunohistochemical characteristics of the tumor (estrogen, progesterone receptors, cerB-2 etc.) in core biopsy directs the further personalized, appropriate treatment of patients and their oncotyping.
- Marking suspected, non-palpable breast findings preoperatively with a hook (special labeling system) under ultrasound or stereotactic guidance and then surgical excision
- Removing benign breast tumors with methods of plastic surgery
- Removal of malignant breast disorders widely with healthy margins with breast conserving methods, covering of the removed mass gland with adjacent tissues and very good aesthetic effect (Tumorplastic Surgery)
- Mastectomy radical -modified or skin sparing mastectomy with or without nipple retention
- Sentinel lymph node dissection with Crystal probe SG04 of the latest technology from Crystal Photonics Germany and classical lymph node dissection level I and II of the ipsilateral axilla
- The whole range of surgical procedures of advanced breast cancer after preoperative chemotherapy or endocrine treatment (neoadjuvant therapy)
- Reconstruction Breast SurgeryReconstruction Breast SurgeryPLASTIC BREAST RECONSTRUCTION AFTER MASTECTOMY, with expanders or silicone implants (cohesive gel) of MENTOR memory gel Breast Implants USA (with lifelong guarantee) or with autologous tissue of the patient (Latissimus dorsi flap transfer or TRAM from the abdominal etc.) or combination of the methods. The plastic reconstruction could be done primary the same time with the mastectomy as one operation or secondary in later stage. Surgery on the contralateral breast for symmetry.
NIPPLE-AREOLA RECONSTRUCTION: From the contralateral breast or with skin transplantation from the femoral-inguinal area and local reconstruction of the nipple and areola with flaps. At the end Tattoo for the perfect skin pigmentation if needed.
PROPHYLACTIC BILATERAL MASTECTOMY WITH PRIMARY RECONSTRUCTION at gene mutation carriers or precancerous lesions or diffuse microcalcifications .
- Plastic Breast SurgeryPlastic Breast SurgeryBREAST AUGMENTATION with insertion of rough surface compact silicone implants (cohesive gel) of MENTOR memory gel Breast Implants USA (with lifelong guarantee) with big variety of shape and size models depending on the soma type and the wish of the patient. Implant Insertion 1) under the breast gland and fascia for grate decoltee effect, 2) underneath the thoracic major muscle for more natural effect and less complications rate and 3) the newest dual plane technique inserting part of the implant underneath the thoracic major muscle and part under the breast gland, correcting at the same time a light ptosis and achieving the absolute natural result of the « drop», without seeing or palpating the implant or its periphery. The small incision can be done at the submamary line, at the beast areola or at the axilla.
BREAST REDUCTION in macromasty or breast asymmetry with the classical techniques (of reverse Τ etc.) and the modern periareolar technique without scars.
BREAST LIFTING at breast ptosis
CORRECTION OF BREAST ASYMMETRY OR MALFORMATIONS (tubular breast etc.) by using methods of reduction, augmentation or lifting to achieve symmetry
CORRECTION OF GYNECOMASTIA IN MAN